Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Behavior Disorders

When I got to Western Illinois I was set on becoming a Special Education teacher I just didn't know what subject you what kind of students I wanted to teach until I till I took a course called Special Education 300. In this class we went indepth about students with Emotional and Behavioral disorders and from then on I knew this was the type of disability I wanted to work with. I feel that these students aren't always given a fair opportunity to succeed because they are those who act out in class and I think that they deserve a fair shot just lover everyone else. I will continue to take as many classes as I can about Emotional and Behavior Disorders so that I will be able to work with these students in future.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I don't plan on teaching behavior disorders, I can relate with you on the topic of special education. I can't wait to teach also.

    ReplyDelete